TalentEd is keen to partner with schools across the UK which have:
- Above average (>16.3%) numbers of students on Free School Meals
- Pupils who are high ability (levels 4/5 at Key Stage 2), but are not on track for 3 As/A*s at GCSE
- A leadership team which wants to challenge their brightest students and close the gap of educational inequality
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a chat about how TalentEd’s expert teachers can give your bright students the support, skills and aspirations to realise their potential.
Become a TalentEd tutor to:
- Make your skills and experience count by supporting bright students from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Build a relationship with a small group of 4 high ability students over a year to help them develop the skills and aspirations to realise their potential
- Get paid to teach without excessive assessments, data management or marking.
For a more details, click here for our full job description or click the button below to apply.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3544 2090.
TalentEd is currently recruiting university students to volunteer with us. Volunteering as a TalentEd university student gives you the opportunity to:
- inspire bright young people from low income backgrounds by sharing your university experience
- strengthen your CV by demonstrating a range of transferable skills including leadership, teamwork and commitment
- gain valuable experience of good teaching practice by working alongside an expert
Want to know more? Click here for a blog post by one of our volunteers about her experience at one of our schools.