During this period of school closures, TalentEd is offering online tuition
Why tutor for TalentEd?
Make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged young people
Build your teaching skills with a diverse mix of learners
Supplement your income with competitive pay
Are you a TalentEd tutor?
We only recruit the best, most engaging teachers who have a real passion for working with disadvantaged young people.
Do you hold a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification?
Do you have experience teaching in schools or other settings?
Are you passionate about transforming the lives of young people?
Can you commit to at least 1 hour a week for 12- 21 weeks?
How it works
- Submit an application outlining your experience and why you would make an excellent TalentEd tutor
- If you are approved, we’ll place you on a school programme when one becomes available in your area
- You will deliver 1 hour of tuition per week at our partner schools, typically after school hours, to groups of 4 students
- We provide session resources covering a range of topics and learning styles, you need to turn these into inspiring lessons
- We believe in paying tutors properly, we pay £45 per hour in London and £35 out of London