Today we are excited to be opening for applications for our new programme – The Maths Masterclass Tutorials!
This programme will further our mission to ensure all young people can achieve their full potential, irrespective of background. For this programme we have teamed up with best-selling Maths writer and broadcaster Simon Singh. The Maths Masterclass Tutorials will provide a year-long programme of weekly maths sessions designed to stretch and challenge students with real potential to become excellent mathematicians.
Below are some key details about the programme, and to find out more click through to the dedicated section of our website here.
So what are the Maths Masterclass Tutorials?
- FREE weekly virtual tuition sessions designed to stretch high potential Maths students
- Students will develop their Maths problem-solving, understanding, and confidence
- Tutorials run by experienced Maths teachers
- Programme will follow a carefully designed curriculum developed by Simon Singh
- Open to students in Y8 and Y11 from non-selective state schools
- Preference given to disadvantaged students (i.e. Pupil Premium)
We are now accepting nominations from both parents and teachers for students. Click here to apply, and remember, the deadline for applications in October 9th. Please spread the word to friends and colleagues!